Of Liberal Intent
"Do you think about the things you do think about?"

Friday, June 02, 2006

Was the 2004 Election Stolen?

The title bar is a link to a Rolling Stone's article regarding the discrepancies in the 2004 presidential election. It is a good read (have only gotten about an eight through it, but I'm trying to squeeze it in between work, so I've printed it off to read later tonight).

All I can say is that it is some scary stuff. Makes me wonder if the '06 election is going to matter.

Sorry for not having posted here for a long, long while. Life has been rather...shall we say, interesting, and I haven't had time or the inclination. However, I am back and ready to start posting some more. Maybe I'll even make good on that and start hunting for some stuff to post about!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home